Device management with microsoft intune
Protect and secure your resources with Microsoft Intune
Device management with Microsoft Intune enables organisations to protect and secure their resources and data, from different devices.
Make sure that only authorised users and devices get access to proprietary information. Provide users the ease of accessing work data anytime, anywhere and on any preferred device without compromising on security.
How does it work?
With Microsoft Intune, you can access mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) – both of which help protect your business.
- Support diverse environments and manage iOS, iPadOS, macOS, Android and Windows devices securely
- Make sure devices and apps are compliant with your business security requirements
- Create policies to keep your business data safe on both company owned and personal devices
- Use a unified solution to manage your devices, apps, users and groups
- Protect your business by controlling who can access data and share it
How to get Microsoft Intune
Intune is available with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, and integrates with Azure Active Directory. Azure AD helps control who has access, and what they have access to.
- 3 Reasons Microsoft 365 is Key to Streamlined CollaborationRead more
- 4 ways Microsoft 365 facilitates business-intelligent security
- How does Microsoft 365 provide ease of use across devices?Read more