Stay up to date
Download the latest drivers, documentation, software and plugins foryour Ricoh products.
- DriversDownload all the drivers you need for your devices here.Find them here
- Product informationGet all the documents you need for your devices here.Find them here
- Material safety data sheetsFind all the MSDS info and documentation you need here.Find them here
- SecurityInformation security with the Ricoh Group.Read more
- Software EULASoftware End User License Agreement EULA
Ricoh officially opened its Centre of Technical Excellence, which is 5-star green star rated, in 2013 at Eastern Creek, Sydney. Sustainability features were incorporated from the very outset of the project in order to minimise its impact on the surrounding environment.
The building accommodates the company’s distribution centre and other national functions including a contact centre, technical response centre, technical support, workshops and technical training suites.
A swathe of energy and water efficiency measures also served to bolster the sustainability chops of the project, enabling it to become the first industrial facility in New South Wales to obtain a 5 Star Green Star Industrial V1 rating.
Over 100 Ricoh employees are based at the Eastern Creek site.
Efficient space planning positions Ricoh to deliver their products at the fastest possible speed-to-market, with capacity for significant growth as demand for their products grows.