Microsoft 365 Secure Score
Intelligent insights and guidance to strengthen your security posture.
Get a hold of your current security posture and identify potential areas of improvement across your Microsoft 365 workloads with Secure Score.
Improve your security posture with complete visibility, actionable insights and comprehensive control. Compare with benchmarks and establish relevant KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for your business.
Benefits of having Microsoft 365 Secure Score
- Companywide visibilityAssess your company’s security posture across its entire digital deployment.
- Insights and guidanceIdentify the areas you need to improve your security using threat prioritised assessment.
- Complete controlImprove your IT security with access to a comprehensive set of controls.
- Top-notch cyber insuranceProtect your business against cyber incidents with a good security posture and the best cyber insurance. Use your Microsoft Secure Score to get posture-based rates from participating insurers.
What is the Microsoft Secure Score?
It is a measurement of your organisation’s security posture – the higher the number, the better. Integrate with other Microsoft and third-party products to see how you score against your competitors.
Recommendations for the following products are included in Microsoft Secure Score, with more to be added soon.
- Microsoft 365 (including Exchange Online)
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Cloud App Security
- Microsoft Teams
- 3 Reasons Microsoft 365 is Key to Streamlined CollaborationRead more
- 4 ways Microsoft 365 facilitates business-intelligent security
- Microsoft 365 Security AssessmentRead more
Does my business need cyber security?