Part 1: AuthAnvil SoftToken Setup
Complete this section on your phone
- On your app store find and install the 'Passly Authenticator' application.
- Launch the app and select the +
- Select 'AuthAnvil SoftToken' from the list. If prompted for a barcode just select 'I don't have a barcode'.
- If prompted for a barcode press the 'I don't have a barcode' button
- You will be prompted for your Serial Number and Activation PIN, these can be found in your Self-Enrollment email.
If entered correctly you will receive an 'Activation Succeeded' message and you can then proceed onto Part 2
Part 2: Activating your AuthAnvil Account
Browse to this link – https://ras.its.ricoh.co.nz/AuthAnvil/SelfService/activate.aspx
- Enter the Serial number (found in the email)
- Enter your Username (your email address) and Activation PIN (found in the email)
- Create a PIN 4-8 digits, choose something you will remember as you will need this everytime you login.
- Click Finish then you are ready to log in.
Note: Avoid selecting Save Password when logging in as the generated password will be different each time.