EZ Charger Monitor and control document output costs
- Monitor all of your networked MFPs
- Allocates MFP resources to users or groups
- Generate usage history reports
- Billing code input for detailed charge-back
Monitor and control document output costs
EZ Charger enables organisations to monitor and control document output costs. By centrally tracking and limiting copy, print and scan functions at MFPs, users can check their account balances, make copies, scans, and release their prints without interference; meanwhile, administrators can seamlessly monitor and control usage in real-time. Access to MFPs is secured by a user ID, which can be manually input or scanned with an optional card-scan device. With EZ Charger, MFP resource allocation and tracking are made simple.
About EZ Charger
- Tracking system for monitoring all of your networked MFPs and their document output costs.
- Allocates MFP resources including copies, prints, and scans by setting quotas unique to individual users or groups.
- Generates reports showing usage history by individual user(s), group(s), MFPs(s), and more.
- Supports billing code input for detailed charge-back and cost allocation.