Increase learning through collaborative discussion and problem-solving. Connect screens across classrooms, buildings or even schools to allow the sharing of infomation and real-time collaboration.
- Support flipped classroom learning environments allowing students to interact and lead.
- Help reduce waste and improve security with paperless classrooms.
- Connect multiple devices to the screen to allow sharing of content and ideas.
67% of students’ smart phones and tablets are reportedly being used for academic purposes, a rate that has nearly doubled in just one year in higher education. Work with them to make the most of this technology trend.
- Provide access to lectures, videos other instructional content before class
- Decentralise the teaching environment
- Facilitate discussions with other schools, educational facilities or external sources from within the classroom environment.
Digital signage is a great way to bolster your communication suite. Working alongside email, intranet and messaging you can get your most important messages directly to the staff and students as they move through the building.
- Inform of classroom changes and teacher absences
- Provide announcements and events information
- Use to provide directions and maps for new-comers or for special events.
- AoG Accredited SupplierRead more
Our All of Government accreditation simplifies the buying process for your education centre
- Creative ClassroomsRead more
Encourage your students to follow STEM based careers as engineers, designers and creators.
- Office EfficiencyRead more
Bring the next layer of technology and efficiency to your institution.