Using 3D printing as a production method enables students to move from the conception of an idea to producing a physical object. bringing their creations out of the computer screen and into their hands with relative ease.
- Encourage your students to follow STEM based careers as engineers, designers and creators
- Show the benefits of a trial and error based learning process.
- Modernise your creative technology offering
Textile printing with photo-quality output with water-based inks and user-friendly controls.
- Introduce textiles and fashion design into your STEM and Art classes.
- Easily go from design to print with software that allows you to control images, ink settings and print costs.
Our 5 colour print stations give more than just an extra colour. They can be used to create different textures, finishes and even neon inks for a deisnging fantastic art and marketing materials.
- Leverage CMYK + Clear, White, Neon Yellow, Neon Pink, Gold and Silver Toner
- Create packaging, posters, flyers and displays
- Print on a variety of different materials – Window clings, magnetic media, synthetic subtrates and more.
- AoG Accredited SupplierRead more
Our All of Government accreditation simplifies the buying process for your education centre
- Interactive LearningRead more
Discover the tools that can turn your classrooms into learning centres of the future.
- Office EfficiencyRead more
Bring the next layer of technology and efficiency to your institution.