Covid-19 is a new and unprecedented challenge we have never faced before. We are proud of the New Zealand and Ricoh response. Under Level 4 we are able to provide service and support to essential services contributing where possible to keeping New Zealand safe and New Zealand businesses operational.
Under Level 3 there are still significant restrictions in place but most businesses will be able to operate in accordance with the government’s published COVID-19 health and safety measures. This allows us to greatly increase the number of customers we can provide with service and support.
Following is information and our approach to providing service and support under Level 3:
Ricoh has a comprehensive policy specifically for COVID-19. This information has been communicated to all staff who are required to comply with the hygiene, health and safety measures covered by the policy document.
Our primary objective is to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers whilst still providing the level of service and support required and expected by our customers.
- Our New Zealand based Contact Centre, onsite service and support, and Distribution Centre’s will be fully operational.
- Our teams are working in accordance to the health measures and operational restrictions implemented by the government.
- Wherever possible Ricoh staff will continue working remotely. This includes our Contact Centre and helpdesk operators who are on call as usual.
- To minimise the risks associated with face to face contact our team’s priority is to work with customers to resolve every possible issue without the need for an onsite service visit. This is being done via our technical helpdesk support and/or remote access to devices.
- All field service engineers have been issued with PPE which includes N95 face masks, gloves and sanitiser. PPE will be worn and sanitiser used in accordance with the hygiene, health and safety measures policy and/or at the request of customers.
- In the interests of keeping our employees safe during onsite visits, we expect customers to align with the health and safety act as well as the government Covid-19 safe working recommendations. Our employees have the right to refuse entry if they are concerned about the level of risk they may be exposed to.
- As we move to Level 3 a significant number of customers will be resuming business at once. Depending on demand this may result in longer than usual service response and completion times. We ask for people to be patient in these challenging times.
If you are interested in improving your working from home experience and/or automating some of your business processes our team is available and ready to discuss your circumstances and needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a call.
Work together, Work anywhere
Keeping businesses connected with online offices for organisations of any size Find out more
Post Lockdown Tips for Printer Users
Getting your device back online after an extended shutdown period Find out more