Our range of creative technologies will help your students bring their ideas to life.
Combining art, science, engineering and technology, our creative product suite will give your students more avenues to create works of art, functional designs and fashion materials.
Using 3D printing as a production method enables students to move from the conception of an idea to producing a physical object. bringing their creations out of the computer screen and into their hands with relative ease.
- Encourage your students to follow STEM based careers as engineers, designers and creators
- Show the benefits of a trial and error based learning process.
- Modernise your creative technology offering
Direct to Garment
Textile printing with photo-quality output with water-based inks and user-friendly controls.
- Introduce textiles and fashion design into your STEM and Art classes.
- Easily go from design to print with software that allows you to control images, ink settings and print costs.
5 Colour and Neon Printing
Our 5 colour print stations give more than just an extra colour. They can be used to create different textures, finishes and even neon inks for a deisnging fantastic art and marketing materials.
- Leverage CMYK + Clear, White, and Neon Yellow and Pink Toner
- Create packaging, posters, flyers and displays
- Print on a variety of different materials – Window clings, magnetic media, synthetic subtrates and more.