Rinnai New Zealand
Diminishing Reliance on Paper
Products and Services
- Laserfiche process automation
- Kofax data capture
- Saving between $1200-1500 a month on storage
- Significantly reduced use of paper
- Automation of the processing of 1200-1500 invoices a week
We're really happy with the way Ricoh operates. As a business we've become driven to be less reliant on paper and to look at other solutions where paper isn't used
Rinnai is a respected and trusted heating solutions company that services New Zealand and Australia. They are a Japanese subsidiary, established in New Zealand in 1974.
Rinnai required a fresh approach to their document management system. At the time, documents were being poorly stored in boxes across several locations, with many being lost.
In order to help reduce Rinnai’s reliance on paper, Ricoh implemented Laserfiche and Kofax systems. This helped with:
- Document searching
- Efficient document management
- Significantly reducing paper costs
- Automation of invoicing processes