Ricoh Automating Business Processes
Presbyterian Support Central
Products and Services
- Laserfiche process automation
- Multifunction print devices
- 75% reduction in invoicing time
- Reduced document storage costs
- Engaged workforce with change
"We’re so enthused about this technology that we’re looking at implementing it across other areas like purchase order and grant applications"
Presbyterian Support Central (PSC) is one of seven Presbyterian Support regions, focusing on the lower North Island. They address two key areas – aged care and family support.
PSC was struggling to maintain their service delivery without a sustainable business model. Finding a more efficient way to work was an important part of PSC’s future growth and success.
Ricoh implemented ‘Follow Me’ printing through Equitrac, as well as building a Laserfiche-based AP process automation solution. This helped with:
- Accounts payable automation
- Print optimisation
- Employee’s tech capability
- Reducing reliance on paper