Driving collaboration with connectivity
Products and Services
- Network Connectivity
- Office and mobile device procurement
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Effective inter-site collaboration
- Fast, accessible information resources
- Working on the go
Over the two and a half years that I've been here we've seen huge improvements and a lot of that is down to me being able to have good discussions with Ricoh managers and they've understood my vision
MOTAT (Museum of Transport and Technology) is a museum experience based in Auckland who aim to inspire the innovators of tomorrow through past, present and future technology.
With over a quarter of a million visitors each year, MOTAT requires a technology strategy that engages and enables staff as well as pushing technology out there for visitors to benefit from.
Ricoh provided MOTAT with a suite of managed IT services and hardware procurement, including:
- Reactive and proactive services
- Two Interactive Whiteboards
- Over 100 HP laptop, desktop and tablet devices
- Two DL380 Gen 9 servers