IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS
We regret to advise our phone and email systems are currently not fully operational. We expect this to be resolved within the near future.
In the mean time customers requiring urgent assistance are asked to call 0800 807676 as usual but, in the event the line is engaged at the time, call back shortly thereafter.
We apologise for this inconvenience.
- 07.30.2015 Ricoh Extends Title Sponsorship of Women's British Open to 2018
- 07.09.2015 Ricoh Acquires Distributor in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- 07.07.2015 Release of the newly developed editing app "THETA+"
- 07.01.2015 Ricoh Malaysia and NASSION Systems combine IT and Managed Document expertise to deliver added value to consumer
- 06.26.2015 Cycling legends coming to New Zealand for the first time
- 06.24.2015 Ricoh Establishes a New Company for Processing and Marketing Thermal Transfer Ribbons in Indonesia
- 06.18.2015 Ricoh Uses Green Power at Sites around the World on World Environment Day
- 05.06.2015 Ricoh Pioneers EPEAT Registration with MFPs and Printers in India
- 05.27.2015 The Tenth Year of Ricoh Global Eco Action.
- 04.08.2015 Singapore's largest business-led initiative to drive sustainability on Eco Action Day
- 04.01.2015 Ricoh Asia Pacific Wins the ASEAN Corporate Sustainability Award 2015
- 03.25.2015 Ricoh Asia Pacific receives the Global CSR Product Excellence Gold Award for the integration of its product solutions and services
- 03.23.2015 Double victory to Ricoh Asia Pacific for continuing to sustain its position as the Best Company for Innovation & Leadership and Sustainability in Office Solutions Industry
- 03.16.2015 Ricoh Named As A 2015 World’s Most Ethical Company
- 03.09.2015 Returning 90,000 Lost Photos from the 311 Earthquake
- 08.11.2011 Ricoh Unveils Managed Document Services 2.0
- 03.03.2010 Ricoh Support for Christchurch Earthquake Victims
- 18.02.2010 Blues announce major sponsor
- 03.02.2010 Ricoh Makes "Global 100" List for 7th Year in a Row
- 04.09.2010 Christchurch Earthquake Bulletin
- 01.07.2009 PM Opens Ricoh Technology Centre in Wellington
- 01.07.2009 Ricoh Expresses Support for Joint Statement by the Global Roundtable on Climate Change (GROCC)
Click here for machine sales, supplies and support details.