@Remote Maintain and monitor your Ricoh devices proactively
- Automatic, accurate and timely meter reads and billing
- Usage reporting for the device fleet via web interface
- Increased up-time and the ability to match device location to work load
- Ability to optimise for efficiency and cost reduction
Centralize your printer fleet management and automatically get the critical information you need — including usage, service and supply needs, meter reads, power consumption and more. @Remote centralized print management system helps you control printing costs, expedite repairs, encourage environmentally friendly behaviors and more efficiently reconfigure your MFPs.
Maintain and monitor your Ricoh devices proactively
The moment your multifunction printers (MFPs) and laser printers stop working, information stops flowing — and your productivity suffers. Learn more about your fleet, so you can make informed decisions and keep your business running without costly interruptions.
Available in configurations for any business size, RICOH @Remote:
- Enables automated meter reads, helping you reduce errors and get more accurate billing and chargebacks.
- Uses printer monitoring to measure device activity and generate reports to identify problem areas and solutions.
- Provides information on how your devices are being used, helping you make right sizing and environmental decisions.
- Notifies you when it’s time to reorder supplies.
- Sends automated maintenance alerts to your service provider to speed up repairs.
Are you looking for @remote Support?