COVID-19: Our commitment
To our valued Customers and Partners
We are doing the utmost to support the wellbeing of our employees, our customers, our partners and our communities. As the situation with COVID-19 unfolds, we are committed to giving you the support and resources you require to navigate this challenging time. We are working with customers to help support their business operations and are here and available to support your business needs too.
What are we doing?
- Our Business Continuity Plan has been initiated – See this update for more information.
- We have implemented remote working for all office staff
- We have a dedicated team of staff to ensure business continuity for organisations providing essential business.
- Our remote support teams are operating as normal
- Any on-site visits for essential services follow strict protocols to minimise any risk of exposure.
- We will inform customers of any Ricoh employee that has visited their site and show signs of infection within 14 days of that visit.
Technical Support Contact Information
For Businesses providing essential services (and their supply chain)
We will continue to support you as a priority. We have a dedicated team of staff across all areas of the business to ensure that you are able to keep your operations running. This includes the supply of toner and other consumables, installation and servicing of hardware devices and IT support.
For all other Businesses
While our resources are limited we will endeavour to provide the best possible support to all of our current customers after prioritising essential businesses. We are unable to provide on-site support or provision for any of our services for non-essential businesses.
See below for the services we are currently supporting:
IT Services and Hardware
Our Remote Services and Service Desk are fully operational and still available 24×7. We will continue to work remotely in its full capacity to support your teams. We are able to provide on-site support to any business that is recognised as an essential services provider.
0800 742 644
We are able to continue to support all of our software installations remotely. We are able to provide on-site support to any business that is recognised as an essential services provider.
0800 80 76 76