COVID-19: Our commitment
To our valued Customers and Partners
We are doing the utmost to support the wellbeing of our employees, our customers, our partners and our communities with the changes to working protocols across New Zealand with the latest lockdown due to community transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
Ricoh has a comprehensive policy specifically for COVID-19. This information has been communicated to all staff who are required to comply with the hygiene, health and safety measures covered by the policy document.
New Zealand at level 4
At level 4 we will continue to support those businesses that are considered essential across the country.
Following is information and our approach to providing service and support under Level 4:
- Our primary objective is to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers whilst still providing the level of service and support required and expected by our customers.
- Our New Zealand based Contact Centre, onsite service and support, and Distribution Centre’s are fully operational with split rosters to maintain social distancing.
- Our teams are working in accordance to the health measures and operational restrictions implemented by the government.
- Wherever possible Ricoh staff are working remotely. This includes our Contact Centre and helpdesk operators who are on call as usual.
- To minimise the risks associated with face to face contact our team’s priority is to work with customers to resolve every possible issue without the need for an onsite service visit. This is being done via our technical helpdesk support and/or remote access to devices.
- All field service engineers have been issued with PPE which includes N95 face masks, gloves and sanitiser. PPE will be worn and sanitiser used in accordance with the hygiene, health and safety measures policy and/or at the request of customers.
- In the interests of keeping our employees safe during onsite visits, we expect customers to align with the health and safety act as well as the government Covid-19 safe working recommendations. Our employees have the right to refuse entry if they are concerned about the level of risk they may be exposed to.
We would like to thank our customers, suppliers and partners for working with us through this difficult time and we look forward to working together to empower your workplaces in the new, digital landscape.