Ricoh New Zealand Corporate Profile
Our Corporate Profile includes information about our company and illustrates the ways in which the concept of People, Planet, Profit is an integral part of all our business activities.
This latest profile details Ricoh New Zealand’s financial and non-financial performance from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 and has been designed to be a ‘living document’ with the information contained within being updated on a regular basis, rather than annually as was the case with the Sustainability Report.
The 2018 Corporate Profile is our first and replaces the previously published Sustainability Report.
Some of the highlights from the 2018 reporting year include:
- National and global snapshot—a word from Ricoh New Zealand MD Mike Pollok and Ricoh Global President and CEO Jake Yamashita.
- Productivity-enhancing solutions—create your ideal digital ecosystem by combining Ricoh’s range of workplace products and solutions.
- Our capabilities—Ricoh New Zealand has the expertise to facilitate, manage and help finance your digital transformation.
- ISMS—Ricoh’s information security management system promotes confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Corporate social responsibility—our philosophy for a sustainable society informs our corporate values and approach to doing business.
- Sustainability—a sustainable society balances Planet (the environment), People (society) and Profit (our economic activities).
- Ricoh DNA—more than 80 years of innovation in the office automation space.