Ricoh Pro™ C751EX
Next generation colour light production series
The Pro C751EX makes no compromises, not on quality, stock, volume or finishing. The robust engine and consistent high-quality output makes this device one of three of Ricoh’s next generation in colour light production. Wide media versatility and professional inline finishing options expand the range of jobs that the device can accept. Ricoh’s oil-free imaging technologies produce output with near-offset quality while minimising costs. The added functionality of a scanner means you can quickly capture hardcopy originals for copying, editing, storage or electronic document distribution.
High-end power at a lower price tag
- Handles up to 350,000 impressions per month.
- Rated speeds of up to 75 A4 colour pages per minute, on an array of different stock types with a thickness of up to 300 gsm simplex and 256 gsm duplex.
- PxP toner with oil-free fusing for offset-like reproduction.
- Powerful EFI Fiery print controller offers advanced colour and job management tools to execute sophisticated document assembly with ease.
- Outstanding resolution of 1200 x 4800 dpi for precise reproduction.
- Easily manage system functions and job queues, control copy/scan settings and preview documents.
- Custom library with media profiles personalised for specific stock types.
- Enhanced Trained Customer Replaceable Units (TCRUs) to minimise downtime.
- The Automatic Document Feeder scans stacks of images as fast as 75 originals-per-minute in full-colour, greyscale, or black & white.
- Control copy/scan settings and preview document storage/print on-demand tasks right at the device.
Professional inline finishing capabilities
- Bring production-level finishing to your print room environment with 100-sheet multi-position stapling, optional hole punching plus a 3000-sheet Shift Tray.
- Ring binder: A fully automated ring binder, the RB5010 automatically punches, collates and applies your choice of two ring sizes to 50-100 sheet documents.
- Booklets: The SR5040 Booklet Finisher offers multi-position stapling of up to 100 sheets, stacking of up to 2500 sheets, saddle stitching finishing and folding – plus an optional Trimmer Unit for a flush finished edge.
To come and see the new Ricoh Pro™ C751EX call 0800 2 RICOH for a demonstration.
These are just a few of the Ricoh Pro™ C751EX's highlights. Contact us on 0800 2 RICOH to find out more or download the brochure.
The Major Account initiative is about developing and forming partnerships with our customers worldwide.